Bar – Themed Bar | Brewery | Restaurant
Managing a Self-Service Bar
Beverage Flow Management System
- Self-Service Beverage Flow Management System (GDB)
- Management of barrel end and barrel change
- Reloading RFID cards on the cash register system
- Cards credited by customer deposits, cash management
- Real-time consumption history consultation
- Standalone GDB system, isolated from the cash register system
- Allows the use of a trusted third party for data transactions (RGPD by design partner)
- System integrated into the python line (hydraulics), compact size
- Self-service management through contactless payment, RFID card
- Response time for opening/closing the flow < 1s
- Increased productivity
- Easy to use, autonomous consumer
- Precise, fast, and quality service
- Maximum reliability with cutting-edge equipment | Centiliter-level flow control
- Simplified control, configuration, and management through supervision
The GDB System (Beverage Flow Management System)
A fully automated beer dispenser that increases your efficiency and, consequently, your sales.
Self-service tasting allows customers to choose the quantity they desire while generating revenue for every centiliter served, thanks to advanced technology.
This enables you to eliminate waiting time with a high-quality service, free from foam and any wastage.
The GDB is equipped with cutting-edge technology components.
It offers a self-service beverage flow solution connected to the cash register, allowing payment through rechargeable RFID cards via the cash register software.
The system includes an anti-foam mechanism with a barrel-end sensor integrated into our flow management system.
A set of IoT devices are also integrated into the PMS (Point of Sale) system, providing unmatched precision and reliability.